Jubeatbook is an easy application to manage and view the game play data of KONAMI's game, Jubeat, which can be played in an arcade.
Convenient features such as a complete list of songs, records, and pulling TUNE POST for recent plays are available into a translated format.
Currently, Jubeatbook supports the following features :
- View an entire song list
- Lookup and save a TUNE POST of recently played songs
- Get a record of my songs (sort feature is available)
- A statistic chart of my play records
- Support for searching, adding, removing and viewing the competitor's record (it depends on rival's privacy settings)
- Change the privacy settings of the your play data and lookup players who have registered me as rival
- Show OMIYAGE of yours (via eagate page)
- Show hit-chart(global ranking of played songs)
- [Experimental] Card data transfer
- [Experimental] Change your player nickname
Jubeatbook is now available in the App Store! Click the button to download.
About beta testing
The beta testing is available via TestFlight! You can receive the information of experimental features right away, but it's more often than not translated into your language.
If you are interested, please tap this Discord Invitation Link to join discord the server.
After joining the server, in the
#random channel, mention to @CenoX_Kang or @shiftpsh to obtain beta access, and enter your e-mail address to
If reply is late, please mention it many times.
Contact bugs and Suggest improvements
Please contact me by any contacts available below. Korean, English, and Japanese are usable.
If you're in beta testing, you can mention to me on the
#development-ios channel within the Discord server.